1/07/2023

๐Ÿค 66.60kg, metabolism isn’t your blood flow rates too. Breathing yourself out, you don’t move.

Not chest, not muscle tone, not face muscle.

Everyday clutch !

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐ŸŸ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐ŸŸ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐ŸŸ

Feeling is not the only judgement inside your head. You are not capable = you hating because you are not capable. Try to be more capable, walking without fallen.

You want to have a guy opens their mouth to discuss the sex like the internet you manipulation on the guys interest. You want to imagine you are a guy and start walking on the street to your every opportunity? It’s the girls all junks equal, or you mean you found out, guys are junks never end?

Inside your brain, has a plan = a fantasy. You do live life with a fantasy not moving your 4 limbs, including fallen inside your own home.

If I keep repeating certain things, I never fallen inside myself. I will tell you, the day I found out it’s madness from me. So I scream day and night, inept human, laziness and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment