1/04/2023

A playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAuBEdZMVBY&list=RDCAuBEdZMVBY&start_radio=1

What do they say? I cannot breath !

My brother, my mother says he got injured in the fitness here. The legs muscle. Pulling too hard. Of course I have my half face cover? The mask is on?!!

They doing this, the girls and the guy are the more visible coming near. oh ! How can describe this to you?

There are a lot of the girls on the road, including the eating area. 

A lot more all are the girls for some reasons. The guy knows they need to keep the body in fitness? There are some couples on the road walking, some. I am running my life, not I am looking at the couple whom they are?

Of course I can see. 

Where can I start...I wear that black vest thing. The navy blue mask, its a 3D mask. My hair didn't do anything. I walking one round on the B1, then I coming back to Mc Donald. So I have that on one side.

I don't know how to describe to you what I see. I didn't mind anyone's business....when I finish, going to the Japanese fried food, that one guy blackness, very blacken behind me. I pulling away to get on the escalator, there is no one in the middle of this mall, so he catches on. I run faster. Get on the 1F, turn left, that is where the deocration and the far away exit door, I am at that looking at him through that frame. Unless he seeing through the square me, at there looking at him. He should be going forward or back of the mall. He might just see me already at the door stepping out.

I found a toy, your material science, flying soar high Rubber Band toy. With the LED light.

He gives me 2 extra rubber band.

I was going to another mall, the black and white those 萊西 dog called. I went to the voice, 3 people are there, with his white guy down with him. The dog sees me, not him. Then he turns around, the dog turn to the bus stop. So I run to the bus stop. The bus is not starting...

So I get to the Net, finding the man's session of the traveling bag, similar to my current on.

I got a waist belt similar to my 2010, that one....she cannot find the tag, so I find the gold for her. I bought is the silver, different isle. I can see. Its right next by me. I am behind the line in front of the cashior.

The running get on, You will pass all kind of the people the guys or the girls or the couple. So that is 101 corner. oh my God. There is a tree lane, I try to taken a photo, these girls have to stand in front of me. And I try to focus, there is another girl on the bike.

I hate seeing all these people at all.

This entire corner packs are the girls too. I cannot walk faster, I get out, to pass the corner front of that 101, get down to the Metro. 

Just while I trying to going to the opening 1, opening 2, I get down on the opening 3.

There is something at opening 2. All the girls issues.

While I get down the opening 3, I sit down I can see that is 4 mins the train coming. 

Then several things happened in front of my eyes. Then a girl sitting next by me, with a guy coming back about 2 mins right after. He did what?

Laying on top of her shoulder in between me and her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment