1/04/2023

Why what?

I can guess they are very very blind, so even if one day, in 2 years that mask coming down....where I will end up. They should just insert all the police in those crowd, should. This is unbelievable. The guys can see better than the girls, oh, I can see that! 

The girls are so ....in the trench state. This entire eating indoor basement, I glimps, all around, its all the girls. But isn't the guy having the money, so they all knowing they gain weight and shouldn't be eating? My brother gone to the fitness center. The entire different session of all these eating restaurant, like they have their in-restaurant seating. They are all girls. Some guy, very very few. 

So many girls seating, if you seeing that, you can tell. Then when you are outside, they are dressing up the girl next by the girl. So many pairs, are all the girls together.


No comments:

Post a Comment