1/15/2023

All the girls telling me one things ….attitude and the face expression how someone does that to you in public

I don’t really care whom you say you are… really.  It’s just a 3 weeks so I know whom you are what you are….Simon Cowell dead or Elvis Presley daughter die at 54= 2014 his age I used to call him that !!

There are someone so assure doing certain things like I claim, like I file the lawsuit, like every plan without requiring me the capital nothing but the rudimentary jobs. To that money here I come and how I have a title and a name on the China Drama or the blogger itself online protocol I claim, you were the boys and you still look like one of them bundle together. 

You see… I show you in 3 weeks to every degree things you ought to be knowing including those audio tapes I sent you, you can acquire the facebook management listening to.

That team in the Day After Tomorrow you ever seen it?  It’s the science Olympia Team.

Bolton high school musical, seen it? Still a science and math team.

Because Olympia is not a term to you …..I am sure one of this days you will say you yourself made video it’s not a thing to you neither !!


No comments:

Post a Comment