1/15/2023

Nick finds that Eben Pagan Guru what to follow and Craig Ballantyne is Canada base near nick’s mom old house area. They are from Toronto.

Eben’s birthday is Dec 5th, legally blonde that SMCH 512 is her birthday.

https://youtu.be/k01aOKPhZNw

So Eben is Mark position, which mark? Eternal Love Mark Chao Chinese platform drama. Eben married to Annie Lalla, whom is a model. 

When I tell you I used to practice mediation to this movie: 17 Again. I can tell you how superficiality to that white race faces what the lifting jobs might sound like you or me how to ends up 10 years later, it will never be me have anything to say on my faces or my character defects issues like the boys image/ imagine if you were 17.

3 weeks pass, how this heart cut songs you all have no shame not even knowing it what it takes for a relationship was….that was real unlike you all too perfect money issues. 

I am very sure in the very near or far future, we might see each other at the court. In Ireland or in Taiwan.  

When a gay saying he is so gay and public confess at, its that 亞斯 he is demonic, you really speak English or I pretend borrowing you a dictionary, it takes me 20 years with one language, you imagine Irish what language I will ever end up one day !!

Angel and Devil. That’s a book ! It was Wing in that position, whatever that Nicky says….I politely imply you, that doesn’t mean I don’t know what I am doing, it’s on your last name. You see…money talk it’s when or how someone shows up in front of it, so that’s real. 

I didn’t tell you where I live at, it’s a metropolitan !! This General Home video, you did imply to you these are the bank road, bank street and bank circle at. How I deal with my money is entirely my money ! How unconscious this beauty and the Beast the real human version to what that lyrics say…another 10 years pass, you will know what the “Rising from the East” tale they song and dance perfectly with or without me (Victoria Secret. With You 2008, Without Me 2018), that’s 10 years ended. 

You see, boys cry, the girls crying with the heart ache….i just gonna tell you what junks guys made of I never shame of getting rid of every single one of them. 


https://youtu.be/auN4O7c7UUY





No comments:

Post a Comment