1/17/2023

Bathing, I have some pain behind...

I have some front, that abdomen, sometimes I have those muscle cramp, during the period, and pelvic that spine base. Sore.

I think its I sit on my bed using Ipad, I need to get up to the chair.

I will tell you, a lot of this birds, they know the toning methods. Seriously. Very VERY. It is okay? So I am too lazy to get up. The bed is warm, we have the heating inside, my mother set up. So these 2 days are too extreme. I don't want to go anywhere. Too cold.

My body never never never has this front of the back spine, to where when the period finished, still have some pain. I go to the bathroom, true. Still somewhat painful. I eat 2 or 3 (a bread like a snack) meals? That is at least I am feeling whole day I am on that bathroom pooing.

Seriously.

The saying its, how much meal you eat, you go to the bathroom? I will be telling you, how much I hate this colon process....Its by count, by my brain, or by sitting there, and squeeze the muscle to pooing out?

Stay in the 66.40 Kg. Today I eat more. But I walking all over the places...cannot find anything.  Too tired to go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment