1/12/2023

Behind military, Ronan Keating interivew on that last 10 mins. John Meyer, no...the Day After Tomorrow toward Laura, was that Adam Davis, he plays guitar. we date 6 months, but I left the UK for the whole semester.

Just the summer time, my brother came.

He knows whom is John Mayor. Me. No. When we have no internet back in the 90s in Taiwan, that was by you purchase the album, the marketing at the CD store. After I came to America when the time we Schooling UB or personal laptop home do get the internet, I was already left the music world. For a very very very long time. Very long time.



When I left Taiwan, I left a lot of things behind. I realize I gonna graduate from the university, and the next step its to find a job. At least that is the culture of the America? You all so automatically realize you speaking the native english language. Well, if I were more attuning to the English for that PCAT how it really ended....I was doing everything else to sound like I know very well that PCAT.

A lot of time those younger year, its very lost in the degree where to go about in life. You don't have a direction. You remember what you being set up, so that is the only jobs available, you take it.  You don't have the room to think. Everyone all seems to be very very very sure about their life, so they make a plan, or a decision.

I cannot do that.

I don't gamble with the money or lending, especially I cannot breath on lending on the back of my mind. You mean you American entire land, doing this borrowing the credit cards on mortgage. My system I cannot take that.  The math issues, the idea.....I didn't grow up knowing that.

But people very known in America, you are not watching your own spending or expense.

 

I personally don't advertising what the TV given you all a false illusion, like....content. I never did this elaborating things on the Math subjects because the most known subjects are Physics and Chemistry, or Biology. The Math is ought not to be any any any any dusty issue.

But I will tell you what I can only my brain run. not you believing it, I say its the debts for fantasy, someone has a different habit WHOLE ENTIRE life, not just yet reaching the eternity number limits to spell what I think back to the Beginning.

I was always right to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment