1/12/2023

Facebook - Spectrum

That is why their Westlife made an album on Spectrum?

I remembered it very very very very very very very very well. 2918-2020 

We are the enemy? (Blacken)

Inner senshi vs outter senshi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df-IMmaWmo


 

Let me see if I can watch the real TV online

I have 13 episode, I am on the Act 27 (2nd episode), they didn't run the first episode, but the initial click was on the third. Me and my brother jumping away? Little kid got heal on the arm?

I was talking to Ronan I never gone to Amusement park anymore of this.....that, and this and that. Mammoru saying that.

And so the princess is that Brian guy, now?


4th Episode

A dream. I had a dream before I met nick, ending at VS. He kidsnap me, I slap on his faces. He gives me an orange hold /hole on my finger ring under the tree.

Orange like that girl's hair.

My brother big mouth.

There is narrative in that story saying something. No he was sitting.  He has the hat looks like that girl's hair. I cannot see the face. It is blurs to me. It didn't show. That is the dream. Different segament. 

8:48 That fountain its....Looking like Simon's house. Laguil? There is a fountain there. Native Cafe is the vegan place. Not looking like that. But one day at night, there is a handicap, one foot man there. I was walking by myself in the dark. That looks very very mental.

3 Tailsman, you mean the Watermarke before....each location house?

I gonna eat something now. My abdomen feeling gasrous, I should eat something for now. To watch it.  uh....its an Orange chicken instant noodles called uh Q. 阿Q. no, not IQ. No. Its a Chicken what 排骨 flavor. I put cilantro in it. 

That girl looks Hiep I say, so next by its Lanh. He is the pharmacist, that is how that Flying without Wing at Nicky's newspaper? I haven't read the news paper today. She cooks the whole center's food. Me and nick met her in a store one time. The Vegetarian store.

That is juicer, orange juicer from Amazon, electric. The inside that washing plastic thing. Amulet.

Wait, the Episode 5 stop at which Act ? This Youtube says Act 33. I cannot see it? I am not sure about the beginning of the 5th. I stop right here.


I think part of the story is

Aria and George gone to the private school here. Not that public school (red teacher's hair) right across their rental property, it was a roof. Before Tina got married, where she went to her dream, flute, not violin, she accumulated the debts. Hank asking her a statement or something before they got married. She asked my mother to pay for her all the credit cards debts.

So later they got married, and right now, they are fighting on the lawyers part on the divorce. Hank didn't have the American citizen. He married Tina has the green card.

That Aria and George gone to school is very very expensive, they have the uniform, correct. They are now in America. Tina was living her life until she realizes she has to pay at the child supports if the kids are at Hank, so she took the kids to the United States, and they are fighting right now on those property Hank has. He forces Tina to give up the first house, where we were at. They got the kitchen fire from the renter remember. The seller was an Indian very bad. The entire house filled up this spider, and Hank fix a lot of money for that house to rent out.

Hiep also have the properties. That is between she and Lanh.

So when I be chasing my dream = AGT? 

No, that is not my dream to be on the Television. No. I say that thousand times if I can do without it, I didn't have a choice. Everything by the calculation ends up on Simon Cowell's faces and Barbra Streisand. Her name was someone told me to in the air. Not in the dream. On the way to CA, I met that Tesla wiki says 2 people, that will be Charlie and Director.

True.

That house, the first house = the sceptor were in it. No crystal. Its a toy we bought in Taiwan when Aria was small, my mother sent that entire boxes to Tina's houses. Where it ends now, I don't really know. Hank keeps the garage furniture in CA, still paying for it.


Beside the debts issue.

The houses where I gone to Chasing my dreams would be the rental I pay. Tina told my mother for me to pay at Hank, I think.

That is 1 2 3 4 houses + Watermarke.

I didn't pay nick's rental that saying. But I gives him some cash. He just wasn't told that. If I stay there, sometimes I brings some cash to Canadian dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment