1/15/2023

Brian, hi ~~that King of Kings song were my positioning …how UB Brian Honor class ends up the audience seat. The one wearing the eye glasses.

You ever hear the song?

Hi ~ you got bee sting. I got the bees sting in the cottage.

You say you were fat and round jaw to this boy one whom? You are all so aging I hardly recognize your profile photo to how handsome you were just like that Hailey’s brother ! 😍😍😘😘😘😍😘😍😘😍😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😍😘😍😘 I am telling you what is a shame never to be that shameful how loving gesture suppose to meant. Can you stop it?

But X Man UB Honor Class Military Bill were Bryan movie or production company whoms name. How funny, I am the back end people dealing that SMTV and the production company. I know that part is real. Not your mask I cannot see your faces. Your profile photo, none of you looking clear. Eben they put beard on like that Craig Ballantyne he delivers a baby in Mexico, that’s Mimmo at Home, your Westlife video. He and Connie with 2 kids gone to. You know what are those small yellow lines pads are? I used to have a big real A4 sheets pads looks like that. Just one….. guess what’s on it? Mimmo’s real name is Dung, it’s very very daunting for me to know every degree of all this things at all, Brian !! 😘🥰😘😘😘😍

Whom did you say you were in Westlife for, Brian ? Most time I seen Shane. You are my brothers position? You guys all are not related, aren’t you? To my cousin line, if Irene is a girl, it’s between the waitor 志豪 and my brother to that 3rd line Kail position crowning monent. It’s by the blood line.  It’s my mothers side. Shen’s entire last name, her sisters. 5 girls in total. It’s in the Victoria Secrets - hands off myself.

You know how far this Ireland court or Taiwan court, we are the democracy ourself here when you all show up ! We were from 1911, I forget to tell you how my father might ends up in the jail related. They ROC drain out my mothers local land finance, so I be at Home. Your System Data for the water pipe or we lose the house. He is so so so so dirty might be color blind too. 

https://youtu.be/dQl4izxPeNU



No comments:

Post a Comment