1/15/2023

I didn’t finish my water den tape water factory story…imagine if you hang on it …

And someone let go !!

You know how tall the Sigma Tree grows?

https://youtu.be/hOUFFL1yxc8


I never stress you enough how these birds crisis so big on my roof including that Comet guys the cat almost talk into the human Language under “NASA”.

Westlife - My Love: https://youtu.be/F5oC5DsFk5c

I don’t ever say a prayer, then if I don’t ever say a prayer, it will be one of you. 

You know how feeble human character makes the white to stand tall? There is every reason they gone off the drugs, the alcohol consumption to every 90s boyband now I found they name themselves to be nick or Nicky, you doing this on purpose or you knew you are duplicate to each other and now I cannot see the face behind. How handsome you all were when you are young !! 😘😘😘😘😍😍🥰😘😍🥰😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 you see, the love, my love and I stay together as long as I shall ever remember til the day that Neo or Babaji shows up. You know what is made of a Man, your own song?

Saying shame has no absolutely no shame of it !!

You cannot see that yourself, 3 weeks pass, I can identify your name and faces now. You all turn at Nicky’s direction. When you used to be a boy, sorry, used to be young and then becoming to ready to die tale, Harry Potter …I am telling you when someone making the same identical money, it’s every regime or that forever I live on and on, you feeling dead you should consider that routes like your own boss Simon Cowell. What is man made of Y?  

https://youtu.be/7GS50pUY6Jg


And if your company ever do this I open a video it’s I do you do one of those Beautiful in White, you will all go to jail !! That’s why all the lawsuit next by for. 

And if worsen I found out which one of you its Zawanna, oh! You will know what that Smash at Award Best hair Won, whatever that will be at your back not just at your throat. It’s the entire skeleton bone weight hurt, that’s concrete. I am the chem major not just the librarian in case you cannot finish watching your own very handsome to where my money suppose to be, you didn’t help me!! Too busy to be dead just like that Simon Cowell and when the news say he is and you Shane faces also at the video with the sun glasses next to my brother, his birthday it’s August 15th, you seeing your own self Elvis dead date Brian Kian does that every night or what was it, you using the plant green blush that Shane with the sun glasses. I forget to tell you the human merits on the singing the vocal chart has to have a talent in the mouthful jobs I am telling you. I used to be in Madrical that’s Justin Timberlake telling you that. It’s a formal 1700 church sings. You don’t know your singing lyrics suppose to be, or I look exactly bimbo just like all your perfect couple therapy news !! Those bimbo tales ends at 2 Weeks Notice. Let me remind you the prayer of this Neither nor …because I writing my all long lawsuit never ends, it’s exceeding to approach 550+…some human doesn’t have a faint heart when your profile face change with the age, that was when you were the boys trying to act up and some by the evolution what it meant the life forever trumpet and glory, it’s by that character built, The First Class to that shall ever Last Stand ( X Man, you should watch it right every details of it)























 

No comments:

Post a Comment