1/24/2023

Can I stop? You mean you question I have a skill in everything I told you?

Ever since 2014?

Why don't you all living a real life in the real guy can see and touch, and inquisitive? oh ~~the choice when I get to this Power exists, you all mean you have a free will to choose? lololol.


To care for a guy

You have a lot of this very big ego on your mind set, why he takes care of you, not you are beside him....Cooking a full meal to sustain 3 meals structure?

Washing the bathroom because its a shared space?

To stock up those toiletry, the tissue paper, or the napkins?

Clean clean clean, when the door or the keyboard just have to keep wiping it. When you doing that per so often days, I am telling you, the only thing you ever talk about its to wipe wipe wipe wipe. Not just the desk, the chair, the door, the floor, the pillow case, the blanket, the heating blanket to turn on every time to sleep? You flip your bed?

Do you have a strength to carry a water jar? 


Do you want to talk about something else ? Outting without the guy, me Anna just strolling around the horror, then becoming a Kian looking horror on Home Alone.

I scream the day I saw him on his wiki, the day I seen the movie trailer "Home Alone." My mother just happened? Step out?

I turn around? Lock the door, the windows?

If the movie scream, you just go together and scream? Try not to be that thinking outside the boxes? 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment