1/24/2023

You know how long I don't even remember when I was not with a guy means? Its cooking everyday, what do you expect and washing the toilet? Cleaning the table, the pillow case, the cabin, the drawer, the clothing, the trash can? In my own room?

The floor, the organization of my own paper works? The guys didn't show up for some times, I was free?  If the guy calling you, you listen, you look...you cared about the camera?

I have to bath, wash, soap, hair and dry? My keyboard my cup, my mouth to rinse?





I personally will tell you, I didn't have a will to a lot of the beginnings I don't even remember how we met, how we end up together, or how it is to be together? The American has this, outing to eat, or something a hang out its not a date? I cannot understand a word what it says. What I used to hear ...the English word.  I was so young to learn THAT, and ? Too long to remember I had a what? A date?

I have nothing but a work as far as I remember it. The blacken my world never stop. If not ending up on the wall with the full skeleton in pain those period of time were = Babaji exists, its every other time when he doesn't exist, I have a bf I remember that.


No comments:

Post a Comment