1/08/2023

Don’t stare at it, most these stories even ….it’s not directly at you. You never never never meant it inside your heart, that’s one guys, I hope him and his will to build up the things he ever wanted.

You never mean it, you always constantly looking. This is…ridiculous you imagine that feeling. It’s not your story. You wish no one good, you ill intended everyone, you don’t let go your own convenience…you didn’t even like that guy. 

So ridiculous.

You never never never try to stand by someone just because that is what it is. You never sacrifice the things when the time comes. You never never never admit that’s the relationship starting from the beginning, you don’t build a trust in him, you don’t care your own health. You mean the guys worries you will gigglely think that’s funny funny so funny. 

Extra wood tray heavy wood, meaning the bucket with the ash, the garbage, the towel, the folding, the tidy your own house. Our age different, just do what he says to do when we are outside. You putting things inside your mind, none of that are true. 


I want to leave because his attitude was bad. Not I really thinking that’s a right thing, do you ever know what a relationship you build up, you mean…? I stay quiet. You put the efforts in that relationship!

You didn’t say it was for the guy-girl, I must glue at the guy. He is not around, I just by myself? I don’t have that kinds of concept in life doing things whatever. I have to travel back and forth, so exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment