1/08/2023

The girls like you, when you growing up to your community, or housing per entry.

I don’t know if they say they have the money or the company, but I can file for nick and my father.

Nick the monent he put his house for sale, the entire market goes down including the neighbor telling him. My father is Conan the Zero enforcer. Or his family side to Shen my mother side ends at 98 degree double him ? Oh my God! I am talking about the money money money 💰💰💰💰💰

I haven’t think what to file ….


The girls like you - social life standing 

I say how you have this house you live in, a yard, a kitchen , a bath, people around you, you say hi. When you describe you lonely once you grow up….in the dorm, you have the friends to chat in the door.

When I transfer, I have Dean to vent?

The house someone whom lives in it. 

In the real life like my home or Square or Tina…these home nature it’s just when I feel like when I have the money? Like a key you go water the plants? The time Simon AGT my other jobs got paid is water the endless plants. Twice. No, 3 times. Tina has no plants. Baby sitting !!

UB 4 block, I have a fat lady neighbor even she invites me to her apartment, or you talk to the neighbor or you dragging the temporary desk or cabin. I have a water trolly, I don’t know how long I stay with her?

You are…I don’t even know what you imagine a life if it’s everyone else house, you water the plants, you park the car, you pick up the mails, you say you gonna be there with the keys or get something ready or visiting ?

I did tell you for a reason.

When I was with Adam or Tamang or then nick. It was always their housing. So with nick, it was worsen because we travel back and forth.

Do you know how luggage you shape up, what to buy, not every 2 second your bf bathroom ? You wait where, you travel where. You pack and go. I live with nick like back and forth. None stop doing this are housing issues I am telling you. How do you live with a guy??

He has the friends, friends houses, bakery known, or all kinds things he says he knows they live there 40 years 60 years. I never say people just ending up on the street, when you saying you observe what kinds of guys you are with ? You don’t know what I say or you cannot relate what I say?

I was just happened to be with him, but I stay.

Nick has the accountant, these are the small individual offices, or he took me to a lot of place, I wait inside the car. I don’t go and proven ? Including his sister house. I just sleep in the car. He is way too old? I don’t do these proving stuffs. 

You saying your room that stuffs but you try to get on a real life?

When I have to rental, I rent. When I coming home, I stay here around? 

You have to grow your personality clearly and maturely. Like the front door we building know we change what, so I test every time I tell my mother before my brother came home. I come up and tell her. I can just use my keys. I told her I try all these times, it’s working now. She never asked me to. You paying attention your own utility?

Why or how to preserved the entire building not the couch white mine you shrink at your phone Line App. That’s WHAT sofa !! I have to wash it !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment