1/05/2023

๐Ÿฅจ The guys I am with don't require me to ion his cloth, he never need to dress shirt, or a tie EVER be in life. ๐Ÿฅจ So the High tech, those UB guys were suppose to investigate in English words....were for my benefits !

The original shipping plans were that. Everyone can just have a laugh how redundant someone living quarter has to have a steam machine for dragging every clothing in it. 

I hate mess things you all pretending you are not. 


The Floor + the Windows + the Door knobs + the Locks

Its every common share area. If I am with my own living quarter, still its all the invisible touching it.....The outter air exposing at my door knobs. Its the Chi on my front door, metal rim, or the expensive DOOR here they can select a particular material? To look decent.

These entire doors has to be wipe, touch, feel, my finger, if that is dusty on top? 

You see the behind all these surface you cannot see, the horizontal. This is my small tiny room, that is per line surface to per drawer, surface, including that small tiny exterior surface + the drawer handler...I touch and feel? Its a bit cold, not the drawer material. Its the handler's material.

Did I ever telling you, the way I just look at you, its every degree inept, and lazy human  no one wants to see, look at it, impaired included the health insurance in America, just cannot be afforded at.

The Washing Machine + the Dryer

Every piece of cloth if not cotton made together, its the shirt made or the polyester.

Meaning the jacket cold air, outside, if not washing it? Its the air washing outside my room? You put it back at your closet, every single cloth walking in, or the sneaker wearing inside the house.

You pick up a hanger, yourself, not your mother. Me myself, have to doing this night time running in and running out. Those vest or big jacket, has to go at the night air, cold to airy out. Just to put up there, requiring step on the made wood to the hanger you extra getting it inside the storage place your mother made for you.

Tina NEVER does those things. EVER.


The Sun glass or the Eye glasses

Right now I don't have to work at any place, or socializing, or what emergency looking up what distance....things so important. My eye glasse has a case. The eye glasses per degree has a rim up or down, side and rotate including the metal part at the junction. 

+ the lens do not poke and fallen. Imagine I look at you, up and down, things fallen on the ground breaking into piece, and you say that was SO FUNNY!

Why don't you go to hell, really.


The PC monitor + Speakers + Hardward + USB  + speaker's wire, and APPLE's wire are set up to the small desk I have here, 2 stack up.

These entire surface of dusty, its when I seeing it, how long it will ever get to your finger tips? You wipe every week? 

Then the keyaords

+the mouse

The desk, the desk carpet below? The floor, the trash can? Its per surface my room interior stuffs has to be wipe wipe wipe !!!! So lazy human. That is MINE stuffs inside my room. 


The bed sheet are heavy, but the pillow case can very 2 or 3 days wash, you know why?

Because the washing machine is right I open the door, step out of that higher frame, I throw in there, without tripping myself at the floor, its balcony floor my mother wipe, or I wipe too.

These are the plants her pets, I have to watering them, so they talk? The big roach means they die on it? When is the plant eating the insects?  IN THE COMMERCIAL world.


The post office has the mail deliver methods, my mother has to go and get it.

Of right at the floor, meaning you take the elevator with your pajamas, has to get up your butt, and move it with the signature to sign, and get the mails package? That is in Taiwan, American are just getting lazier, drop at the door.

If you want to go to your fan clubs, or the Star clubs, you have to settle your entire stationary Disney, or the Winnie the Poo, so that mailing to talking to the clerk offices, were never be your dad, or bf, or mother. Its you shipping your entire gift wraps, here you go, see you next Christmas !!!

With the greet cards you have to buy.

In America means you drive extra 10 mins, to get to the forgotton item on your shopping list. Not time 10 mins on forgotton the ribbons. The Asia we just have walking the distance to the public transportation.

What is the good or bad parts living where, how I end up a report stealing ANYONE's information for what reasons....were not your entire laziness to that per limbs calculation mood, where you end up every time on the floor with your height, or fallen statues if were not at your head.



No comments:

Post a Comment