1/05/2023

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ“ We beside having a BJ, we have a regular grocery store other than that Feel Rite Organic, its Walgmans ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ“

Mine 4 block ends has this Tax included veggie shopping plastic bag methods.

I think you have a problem how to dragging that plastic bag, how to open, how to put a veggie, or fruits, if you select or the guys selecting maid jobs for me. Really. I hate apple, I hate pears, I for sure hate Banana. He never seeing me eating his breakfast fruits....Its everything I hate, not because later I have a better choice here.

Cantaloupe, or Honey dew.

Normal household require the pasta, like I always say that is per box US label under FDA is 454 g per boxes, meaning roughly 4 serving, meaning 4 people eating that one boxes the normal account. You knowing what guys, their entire language its the more merrier the food amount, they can just keep eating it down the whole afternoon. So you buy stacks of it.

I don't eat pasta anymore. 

I have this processing how to fill up a tank water not just the water sink is the problematic, its the big pot to boiling the pasta methods. Nick always use the big pot, I always wonder I use the small pot, not even extra hot water dump inside my sink. 

That pot we use for cooking the soup, or some kinds of the soupy....meaning you chop things you don't cry at or staring at, or peeling at, its your daily jobs. Including the carrots, including standing there or sitting down on the chair to wait that one stew soup if you using the beef or the porks. 

You waiting that pot does not spit out of the stoves, that is part of the 4 stoves skills including the cleaning up. If you have to stay in the Western World, you will have to drive the car + maid the jobs to cullinary skills to sustain yourself. 

Asia, they can just microwave their eternal life to those plastic container 7-11. More safer, I never need to cook EVER again. Its 24 hours running the show, I am 24 hr on the FDA methods food.

Veggie and the Fruits

Has a surface

Meaning why there is a pest issue, how they growing them, so they start labeling them as the organic farming more and more, including the farmer's market. Do you visit one leisure afternoon, you so eager that Line App must be, your entire focus to your PC games, or Internet, make your legs or foot itchy, or sock don't wash, its that you really glue-ing inside that frames of talking, show, watching. You have no food on the table, you have no schedule washing, or clean up, your brain wave has nothing but looking at the PC. Being absorbing in. Someone will tell you, their schedule require to shut off the phone or the PC for a certain morning routine, until certain things be done.

You live in America, you want to copy what they say, to feeling a bit, why that brainwave will sound like the morning to sit on a desk, nothing but a piece of A4, to shuffle your daily habitual routine?

Everyone tried to make a living the same things.

One day can only have 24 hours !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment