1/28/2023

I actually don't know if they EVER staying with a girl more than 2 weeks, every single day or every 2 months, or every 2 years as long as it shall ever lasting...about the plates...I dont eat food scenario.

It won't even get to my eyes, what was your saying about your Ex-wife plate the day I went back, I throw them all outside cliff. Just look at it, so mad, something so makes me mad.

But let's say, these guys don't have the ex-wife or his mother's plate, and more below the cabin...one of those combine. Its his own perfect plate. You just make a group meal, looks like he has a day, you finding your own house to purchase everything brand new?

I already ordered that Amazon list?

You girls have a lot of these words saying to the guys

Its your plates, or his taste, or without saying, you get rid of his entire cabin, because he loves you so much. Psycho. And in order to get your way, like that Tina Jojo, all kinds of the fight for that which plate he purchase are not his design, and why won't I just go back to my own home with or without the real kitchen plates or cups, so much this, I care to eat in whom's guest lists plates? 

There are a lot of the comments I don't want to talk about it anymore, say it anymore, psycho keep you all labeling yourself anymore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment