1/27/2023

I am cooking the dumpling skin, did I tell you why that Babaji told me to go and eat restaurant? I always show up that 7-11 or Family Mart?

One pizza 99 dollars?

+ second item its 102 dollar, (pork dumpling)

Can you imagine? Right now they are in the Chinese New Year, no more those special, but you have how much food to eat if you just asking them. They have the stool and bench to eat there. I told my mother to go and find out. Those Taipei center they trying to imagine a store similar to some of those 101 Google invite the local 3 vegetairan groups ...I seen them talk about. The entire grocery are nothing but vegan / vegetarian commodity. 

You know how many shelf those things were? Its in South Taipei. Not sure exactly where. I seen it. 

They really doing that because of the customer base, or...? Taiwan is so small tiny, you trying to imagine a market, or you really have a market research done to DO THAT!!!

You know even that 7-11, they put one session (Ancient Chinese kinda of), entire vegetairan food has the egg in it. Milk. Yeah, but still the whole session to this New Consciousness Diet. I cannot eat those, but I am looking at it.

Wait..let me see, oh there is the Taipei small tiny one. No, I mean the giant one.

Small: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9VIb49KY9M

Middle Taiwan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBeqRhdxC0

Is that the one in the TV, those youtuber says?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFJzgNakmKU

These two, I think the guy on the right, that is part of their Master's group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment