1/06/2023

I am having that vinegar bottle in America, its called the White Vinegar, in the big gallon Jar format. You dilute them (from Wagmans) but here, we have only the food vinegar, I don't really like it, so I have the alcohol wipe

With anything like the peroxide, or the vingar, you have to wipe 2nd time, 3rd time, with the water to dilute those smell .....We have some chemical reagent, meaning the same things. In the toilet, I just directly dragging that facet to keep the water flowing at the basin of that toilet.

The girls part. All around checking the color or it. 

Right now I live in my bathroom, no other guys exists.

You have a problem pulling that tissues boxes like you never done a job, 2nd time, 3rd time. Kitchen Towel, or alcohol wipe, you are not smooth anything to that house chore, other than putting your legs on the table counter to that microphone here you go the mouthful jobs.

People willing to sustain you that kinds of the life, by all means.

Its 40 years pass. You wish that will sustain all the way til you old. 



No comments:

Post a Comment