1/06/2023

I didn't actually made the real paper money like after the UB. But from what I gather, there are some girls like you, want to staying home, not even working as a profession?

I don't have that mentality. When you working as a profession, you often getting to be more into the real reality. That life you mean you don't just always on the retired mode.

Meaning a skill

Meaning a proficiency in something.

Meaning the literacy in the communication, and learn your people's skill, YOU especially.

Not to lose the paper and the square per line saying?

Whom care what I say anyway. You believe your life to be in a certain norm. Do you have a pension if this entire SMCH organization fallen? So what's wrong if I keep glueing on the things I imagine I will always have the security ETERNITY, I need that eternity to be proven if I stay on the Earth to breath, to live, and to live on and on? 

Everyone decides to die on me. I need to LIVE ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment