1/06/2023

I don't really care about my face. But you cannot live with a guy, or saying cultivate which guys? Are they still alive at all?

I didn't go out of my way, or life, to go collecting any HUGE humanity as my plate to be responsible. I never do those things. I at least gone to Simon and asking him about it. That was 10 years ago.

Now I am back at the music site, so I seeing him on the newspaper again. 

They have a life, and I cannot have a life? I practically didn't live that much difference life 10 long years, other than on the PC monitor, people reading my day to day life. Its side by side. You didn't think that is strange, its every single day, you seeing that same person, and still staying living and breathing in the same exactly space, never changed? Not even her personality never wavey to change a bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment