1/01/2023

⭐️⭐️⭐️ I have to bath - yesterday I got to 67.1 with the pajamas full, today is 64.45 kg, its very very full, so I have to go to poo. I told you I eat 2 full functional meals. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Its very uncomfortable so I have to get up, bathroom and in the warm bath. 

The smell its not like I used with the period, but somewhat the girl just almost put yourself inside the water. And I need to rinse my teeth, because my stomach keep burping up twice. Everything it comes out the gas from the stomach, you just go and washing it. I do those things, because its right next by me? Dental floss its mint. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️ The girls we have a lot of the issue.

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Like I put the pain killer patch before I gone to bed, so my bed sheet smell, I need to fold the bed and open the door, to air out, every once a while I go to the bed and hit it, check if the air flows take the smell somewhat out. My period gone, then I change the sheet again. How long its 3 days? Really 2 and half? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment