1/08/2023

I have to do a lot a lot a lot of things in my life, including the last 10 years. I am a more science major person, most guys are more logic process.

Meaning things to hold it together, you just doing it for that reason. There is no personal feeling involved at it. Things you see in front of you, not just limited to your life. I never talk about my life, just because you all seem to have to get your own perfect life.

I say end up on the street with your family member, not very far away. Really. You don't want to hear a word, isn't it? The foreclosure world its the only reality in America, never real estate they putting up the fake things to you. EVERY single commercial. Its all false. Its ALL false. 

My brother is a gay. Simon did say that too. A lot guys don't have to tell me, including that Zawanna. Whatever their life, they don't say, they can just say what they wish whatever all these things ending up at. I never say they must be the gay. I just told you I don't know.  I can see those materials, listening to the English part.




No comments:

Post a Comment