1/07/2023

I have to do one thing to that NASA....what they are saying CNN. I go to nap

Nice weather to strolling my weight off really.

Babaji: Go


The Primordial core? Yesterday when I was reading this entire article, there is not one word I understand it at all. I reading that Sailor Moon Comic book 11 again. You have a Artimis I and II and ready to III? oh ~Let me just really straight this one thing out, the cat will NEVER becoming a human standing in front of me. Its for our benefits how man made by God so is the women. Pair like it supposed to be. Not Cat EVER.
The part I didn't understand was you never say you got the robot to collect the sample to return to the Earth. That's smart to assuming the human efforts can going off the Moon, that is first ilegal, second you manually taken what asteroid sample? Meaning you land and take off. I cannot understand a word yesterday it says.
You technially knowing your Sep 26th 2022 was a moon, meaning longer be hold, that is how the gravity ends, your shatter piece will never retrieve back.
So speaking you landing on the asteroid, not Psyche yet the destination. Something else you land and come back, that saying? That is what I reading that today to think that is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment