1/07/2023

You girls can initiated a conversation with the boybands!!!

Like "If there is an event" so you writing look like those venue exist, like Taipei 101 ABC studio cooking place. The Slam Dunk that Wall ....ends up. I will tell them, my entire focus is not there, not really. I don't think it gonna happen, but I might just buy the existing made food.

I am still reading that NASA sometimes, Recently I read about they going.... (CNN says) I cannot understand what they say the Metalic? Asteroid belt? (That is the only thing in between the Mars to Jupiter)

... ... I have no idea what they are saying. My heart going up and down, really. oh my God. The theoretical calculation, you know how I running to Taipei Station 2018-2020, spending all my money for? On that Microphone to yell at the ENTIRE Asia if they would wake up internal LINE. Its 4 hours per time. I repeat like thousand times the same calculation.

When the time finish, I didn't see anything, hear anything. So finally that 2020 I come down resting, and still run around this job hunting everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment