1/27/2023

๐Ÿฎ I know i think that Westlife one of the 5 items, has a religious sector in it, the money. I think so. ๐Ÿฎ

There is another her "enemy", oh, they are all old now....its called ๆ…ˆๆฟŸ they have this local Taiwan TV channel in 2010, and every this next 101 the Taipei Vegetarian expo, they will be the biggest grounds of all things display there with their uniform staffs. Can you imagine that?

Me and my mother just walking there, one of those vegetarian expo, you all imagine those ring....Remember this ring? And? ...its the tea expo next by, its the Buddhism sculpture session, per stand I search at. Remember that? The very beginning 2018? 

Some of this monkhood, or the nunhood in the Taiwan small tiny island, those local Contact Person how they fighting each other, oh my God.....I drag her on one side, the other nun on another side. "Stop it." They really imagine they are still youth those Flower Thousand Bones. I live here, the newspaper here have nothing else to gossips about.



No comments:

Post a Comment