1/27/2023

Remember this First Univeristy here Taiwan, right front or somewhere, a street full of the food, has a loving hut. We gone there eating a dim sum before, my family.

And that was the girl I was talking to, about they have 3 investors. They fight.

Every Loving Hut when they started this all around the world, for some strangest reason, this is each center or the localized their small tiny project to this SMCH. I am listening....their per tape, saying, the Mexico, the Europe, the Chinese, or the Taiwan....they have nothing else but the good news, except the failure ones. That is the festivity other than the retreat, when they are awake, standing on that microphone talking to their Master. 

After you working all that up, one day you have those parade to the climate change, or the retreat they have the SMTV per yearly anniversary....or those Broadway shows. 

I just in the end of all that, I hang somewhere to die.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment