1/08/2023

I need to process this Korean Drama. You know I heard they have a fame in France even....Annca says that. They are highly train on their diet !!!! ISSUE! The DAy You Find Out (Extraordinary You)

Every single TIME I see that SETH, not this what is his name Westlife. Shane Filan.

I just got this bad feeling how the world collaps because of this ONE Seth UFO from UB.  Your OU Language, their every material. Just when I see someone ghostliy glue on my window, his window, how he ever process his Nike Commercial at his DMV, ending up this EVERY Conan Detective White Suit. oh MY DEAR GOD.

This is beyond space and time anymore on this Victoria Secrets.

SETH! Can you come down for a second? You are here?! Do you want to tell me WHAT I will be hearing from that Supreme Court America? ONE Victoria Secret.

He says he is not the UB Seth I met. He left before he gets to that point. 

This is the time you review your school works? He got that settle.

He says my NEW best friend? Whom is my new best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment