1/05/2023

I never say you must choose what they forcing you, even given you all lean way, to glue on them. So digusting to me.....

Meaning I Anna personally understand from that Taipei district, the Real Estate on the TV told everyone from the South Taiwan, if their annual saving does not exceeding 20,0000 (4 zero) NT dollars. (Not US dollars), per yearly, you go home to South Taiwan.

He told everyone, the most people whom can really purchase a property inside Taipei has to be the lawyer or the Medical Doctor.

I Anna if cannot marry myself in, to one of those any future speaking possible, not this every material science keep failing....

Sometimes you do something as if that Medical Path / or the Laws, always open to hear. Normally they require you the first time be examed and pass. I didn't do that when I am young, but saying, you always lean towards that education yourself and others nothing but the Medical or the Laws, I will just feel I am safer when I acquire the Power 2014, not 2013 Frozen. Meaning teachinig the mass of people, nothing but the correct concepts Meds or Laws....and improve the social standing of everyone's life quality, or hygenic...it doesn't say has to be the public health. The awareness or just happen you prefer that.

You all might dreaming you will have a power one day.

Just listen to me saying.

Democracy under, if all the back up road fail to stay in Taipei, not to moving out of the district. you always talking about your hobby why that always is at Meds of Laws, so that saving even small tiny like 20,0000NT, those you think the doctors money are small tiny still in Asia not like the America, its they steady to accumulate those clinical expense and yield in the ends of each year, to afford a morgage.

Not me vola, saying you are all really competitively

competitively

competitively

competitively

competitively

Imagine you = me = Simon Cowell or Keanu Reeves one of this.

On every level you thinking wrong.

We are not thinking anything alike, I need my back end road....I always telling you things exactly I say I am, I was, I will be.  You always taken your marriage you will last FOREVER one of those. Or you marrying in the guys like the movie or the TV telling you.

In Taiwan you have no other backup road, its either the local meds / laws, or American Military cite you by they calling the Meds in America, you imagine the currency paying your bills somewhat.  

You all telling your parents you have your life road map always planned. 






No comments:

Post a Comment