1/05/2023

In America, because....I didn't tell Simon last year what did I do ...."What did I do to the Waytt."

Yes I knew that time. Before Oct 21th, 2021.

There was a period of time before that Eben or after he sent himself to jail, or what....I was doing something else to the Medical Board, or claim I did, or to that CIA.

When you trying to be inside that America, because its so so so so super democracy, not me regine. Its a real Congress forming the regulation and laws, especially at that Medical and the Laws society.

I don't know the Law currently, but because of that time 2021 the earlier half....

I went to do something on the Medical Board. That will be the only things you repeating to them why you care your entire life and mouthful jobs only on the patience care as your only hobby. Every textbook they given you will be the only hobby, life after life, including the using the knife, a nail cutter, the foot skin, the finding out things. Dare to tell them, never hiding.

As if "Your Life AFTER Life" must be a doctor.

You might make it, in that one spot in American Medical Board given you license to practice the medicine. Your hobby has to be kind to the human race, not that selfishness. 

One of their admission to really will becoming that Medical Board. One of the prerequisite can be, not limited to "Life after Life", this job categories in practice the meds. You were the life after life the Medical Doctor category, that is what I am saying. The American actually have that superstitious, true.


That is probably not the conclusion I say I understand 2021 early Half.

What I becoming to understand is....if I can talk my way out of every sentence to be True of False, and the regular MD can fail, they will fail them no matter what.

Really.






No comments:

Post a Comment