1/30/2023

๐Ÿ‘ I think its the money talk okay? Not that I really imagine I am a guy or a girl only??? If being with whom? Another person? Can you put your sense inside your own very brain? ๐Ÿ‘

But if the home owner manual its another? I did this so long now .....I used to run over 2 places? 

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ I haven't seen a lot of human in my life, to really personally on any level seeing them passing by only? If you want to put 2 cents in, what the guys your own American manuel says in your own Composure magazine? When I went to UB, I read them becasue of that movies? I went to purchase the magazine in the Book store, that time not that Internet yet? Onlne? I was talking to this Jewish laswer whom....imagine what I discover the DNA as early as 2004? The Atlantis, the Law of One by 2005? ๐Ÿ‘ Can you get your own sense, everyone has a different grown up situation. If I have 2 cents I have to do this guys and the girls relationship, I saying it in front ? There is a minus 10 situation?

Right on the Lotto, the Whole Wide World people seeing that? I am dead? 

๐Ÿ‘ Technically, someone just hand me a piece of paper

๐Ÿ‘ Technically, I turning back and forth, what did it says?

๐Ÿ‘ Technically, that is a lyrics? 

I back step minus 10 steps? 

So if I check...the news says one thing, the reality their video saying another. The money part. I am missing something? But regardless which one, its only if I have the money ? So I have to have the money, so I fix it. Between me and nick, I have to fix it?  

Is there anything, NOT I fixing it NEVER stop since 2018 ? Not just 2014 becoming? 

How come you don't just opening up your big mouth and talk to me?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment