1/30/2023

You know what is the reality? I really don't care about this Slam Dunk or Shando. My entire stuffs are in the fire, they the military doing what?

When I turn back, those are the singing bugs?

Wing? Angel sings I know. They are not the angels, they are the European, they lick people just like that Shane did to Lucy. Wing? What wing? I didn't register that song until yesterday or today?

They are singing if I crossing the barrier, something flying without Wing? Nicky says what Jennifer snow and Wing? Wing is demon, angel and demon?

Why don't you say, that is the Prana things, and meditation? 

The angel sing was a second, an image and an audio. You saying things like a word "Angel", I will react to that one word, not the Wing, that is a name !! Stuck right in the middle of the continent, going to the Bermuda Triangle? 

When they sing in English, you listen to the melody, not the words? The most prominent sounding its the Wing?  I have to sit there, watching their per word saying, to sound like a story. I still don't listening to the English well, if you saying a song, to a lyrics to melody, I follow and sing? Its the oral teaching, you going along the words copy and paste, but you don't know what it says exactly?




No comments:

Post a Comment