1/01/2023

If you already know, or decide yourself= the formula = forever impossible, let's talk about the business, your career?

(Pull apart 2 parts direction)  If you girls separate, to stop hurting each other !!!!  

"What do you wish to talk about to these boybands, investors, or idea, or what you currently working on, do you claim that in the public domain, you imagine they reading it, or they read it, how you have an internal felt? "

"What do you think they do things outside their career its one bankcrupt, everyone becoming minus? There is a difference, you know?"

"I always wonder how the red cut in half, to that bank, because the regulation its strict, so its the news media room, including the journalism from Ireland. That guy so screw up his life, or the entire boy band life."

"So sound like my mother. You know my mother's name in American English is equal to the secure them they always asking you in UB time, T-mobile, no one knows the Herizon ATT towers, one of those. My brother-in-laws works there. My sister they move to California."

"How coincident I live in the California."

"JC Chasez just happened to be outside walking to my parking lot in the West Hollywood I have to pay the internal parking to shop. Its one of the kind, you don't happen to know that location do you?"





No comments:

Post a Comment