1/01/2023

Do you understand the guys, they are not God?! I am the God name !!! They are mortal, meaning there are things they don't know. You only really wishing having one guy in your life. You don't know what you wish to talk out of your mouth? Including if its a forever no, but something your life its in which direction at?

You research, you thought about, you are on the project like that Ryoya Takashima.

 

" I like the hair salon jobs, they are somewhat to pay a steady jobs."

" I have a part-time jobs from time to time. On the weekend, because I really need to pay the bills and save. Its not a huge money, but it gives me the security."

" My parents have some business, so I create a basic web blog, they are testing the water, they are too old, but we are the late generation has some technology, somewhat they are exploring that termiology existing words, including myself."


You almost just assuming they are listening from that 1000 people before you as a girl, there are the guys or the boys, or the girls, or the women pitch on them, sometimes just carrying a conversation to blend in their life talks. 

You don't really know or wish to control where those guys 1) Where to go, 2) What is in their mind to do 3) What it was, what it shows on the bank behind those are private. 


Me Anna? 

"I have too many jobs I proclaim, not that currently I receive my money back through the American court, local Buffalo court or UB related costs and the Washington DC. My book and Intern were used to be there too. One is the Library Congress and the National Archive. Both are in the same D.C area. The Washington, DC United States. But the intern that one, I change to the Michael Vartan, not where I visiting his PETA at the Cayce Edgar's road for my blind issue manual, it was his Good morning Sunshine highway 7 its located at the Vanghan City. We had the city hall meeting, some district zoning people coming out to talk. But I went to their local Woodbridge library or Vanghan Library to do an oral project. Its not paid, but its the same periods of time, I decide not to go to the National Archive, rather staying with my bf in Canada at his house, next by he did the oral teaching for me. Its an audio format, like it used to be mp3. We the library school do those small tiny things called the record keeping. From the micro-film, to these you known of the music digital formats. We are the storage purpose places.

So I guess this is the paper format you will receive in the public domain write-out, you can reading this at home. 

These money where they coming down from the American Supreme Court, next by this Library Congress or the National Archive, we had a serious implication in the TV or the movie materials not limited to you. I actually just file-ing them online publicly, even you or your company can read it. Not directly at you, but it would be my school located. 5 Lake Region, right outside the Erie County, that Erie lake at.

My goal to the future what I gonna do with these money if the Supreme Court including America, or they just gonna collecting for me to 194 countries in the UN map included, and that might be also included in China. They have a local court, or the Supreme Court too.

I believe it in my life philosophy about certain field, just a decent jobs to start, never thinking outside the boxes as the girl. I am a girl, I don't need to proven you that. I had a period, that shrinks to 2 days, but that discomfer its eternity I don't want to see the icy things inside my mouth or my 4 limbs, that is NEVER gonna be the same to those any guys sleep on the street imagination wind and cold. Worse, I need to bind to my bathtube, just the way I like it, not just the 4 limbs. For that reason, since I was in UB, my undergraduate study, the only jobs I can ever get, its the tutoring jobs at the School Minority or disadvantage program. They have the 3 programs, might even hear one of them before yourself. Its called EOP, ACS, and SSS. EOP is more famous. They getting the New York State funding to provide the education advantage to those first generation to go to college. Those are small tiny things however the TV you all doing, so those minor details leads me to the future how I gonna use these money.

One of that which is my claim to this disciplinary Music field, that was that Adam Levine Voka shot right in front of the Ellen Degenerate. You all about the same age. I am one less bracket right now.

If the Open Galaxy scenario how this court room gonna use one of your boybands' paper or songs or lyrics to lead that direction, meaning, I might just live as long as I binds indoor, never venture those suburban humility running deep lifestyle. I would get certain academia paper in, to make-up this time. 

I don't think after the University life, most people in the world, on Earth, or might be outside too, care about that tiny 5 letter words, "Julia Scholarship Program on Cello" or Ph.D on the "Music Theory".

But what my real jobs other than those bracket, I can just tell you those you seeing the 2 D paper without the 3D spaial structure how the Intern counted too on-campus. I do that for my undegraduate or graduate school as well. That is how you seeing this 500 local UB distrous things showing up on everything TV too or the System Domino things.

Its that.....I wish to get this per line

"Julia Scholarship Program on Cello"

Ph.D on the "Music Theory"

Material Science

Laws

MD General, or MD Surgeon (External and Internal Medicine)

You read that those are small tiny fine print tiny words.

Like the Law librarian as I am instructing my entire UB 500 people how they misuse my information I never end up UB librarian application ever.....its every law librarian in America has to pass the bar exam and becoming a REAL lawyer. To that back are always the male. I took 2 laws class other than the inductive logic in my pre-pharmacy , that will be the "Family laws" and "Consumer Laws". That is only 3 class pre-law related classes. Those are the relax classes, so I don't even know if they count anything in the pre-law ideas at UB. But what I can tell you, the first day in my orientation at that MLS, library science and informatic, there is a Lauren Silverman looking red dress. She is a lawyer. You have to look lke that to get a front desk job, like a law reference librarian, not the behind a private office in room the real book you write, no one reading that stuffs - Male Law Librarian in UB.

Too complicated, but I am telling you, as the librarian including the cataloging department, we issue to buy back every professor tenure publication. None of that has anything to do with your money, correct. So will be that Law Librarian buying back his own book, not the paper only journals publication, its usually a hard case binder book to be inside any law library publication that No ONE reading that stuffs, be shelf by people like me, a real pay jobs, its the library science jobs.

Therefore, normally they do this combine study, like Lee, he does this undergraduate and Master degree together in the biochemistry. Mine study were stop, because my invention was in 2004. I cannot move anywhere, anything. I can only stroll on campus until the years pass on. Right now, the years still passing on. They usually meant to tell me, if it is a independent researcher, like me jobs, its in 20 years, you generate 2 quality video, its enough for the records. I did way more than that. 

I have the rudimentary all subjects, when the court return me an interface, you want to look at it? When that Google talking to me, I can send the linkes to you. Some of that are already on the other kids channel. Those are in Chinese. 

There are Organic Chemistry 

Climate Change (Hunger Game)

Bio Tech /Bio fuel ideas / Mix how that basic knowledge in DNA, the biology dogma, the more known words are the Molecular Biology (You don't really use that term in the school but it is a field)

So that final degree willl look more like "Law librarian abbreviation, MLS."

See, so small tiny fine print, you work like hell for it with a lot of the money spent."

 

"To the things might be related to you the boy bands music talent, I think will be the Cello in Andrew lloyd Webber 50th birthday celebration  in the 90s, he was behind those Disney room at the Frozen studio. His face was right there. Its another boyband Boyzone in it. How strange, I keep seeing Seth everything from my UB evolutionary biology, that was....a 200 surfix class Bio means. Here are 2 links for you.

1) Andrew Webber's anniversary Cello + roller blades

2) Piano Guy on Star War

Unless you didn't see the street roller blades, there is a Champian using the Adam Levine's song in 2017 輪舞大賽. I don't really know Ice Skating, but I have a court room paper, if they make such a big deal. Its just one move, either they forever ban, or what...ends up the future saying. Its a court debates probably. Its the hard case rental shoes, or the soft shoes. For one move, you cannot do that.

The reason be telling you that...its because the boy's cartoon in my childhood are 魔動王.

Its a robotic transformation on balancing yourself included, not just the Sailor Moon we end up in the court. That will be more of my real childhood time wish along sideline to BTX. I did write small tiny word B T X, at Google Plus, but Simon might omit it for the lack of eye sight, too fast. I did think I tell everyone. I believe I did. In 2014.

That is where we are now with the invention. That Chinese words are 鋼鐵神兵

Usually in the Music field, those Classic world, we have this major and minor instruments study, or forward. So Tina is Piano and Flute.

To that my position where I claim the Commander-in-Chef, I can switch to "Cell and Piano". To that looking, its just a piece of one line no one reading that stuffs, really, how we live on 100 years to 500 years or 1000 years. No one will care that much those stuffs.

Tina's first bf is cello. We have a star got ban in China, or talked about, she is also the cello seat. Its not very very popular in the real quality of life how you saying the future = the cello teacher means, but we Taiwan were small tiny. Tina's class only had 3 guys in the High School, one of that is the Cello Seating.

We describe the Number 1 Violin Seating, or number 2 Violin Seating to the entire orchestra layout. That term does not exist in the cello. Its just happened to be there !




No comments:

Post a Comment