1/05/2023

If you are really saying you are not hating guys, or you cannot sustain hating the guys forever....that one Costco cards, how you maid your hair up to step up any exterior stair to the part of the house?

Like you fallen, you hit your head, you don't carry, you don't bend your waist line in the SUV, its every motion I look at you, you are agonizing moving it your body, swing, or turn, or make an adjustment to life without your dad, really.

I tell you my personal problem when I start living in the US. I have to go shopping alone myself, their isle so huge and giant like the Costco great perfect places. 

Its the ceiling too tall, too many light directly at my eyes, those are the fluorescence light.  Its not a soften light. When I get tired, even just 10 mins to BJ, that is equivalence to Costco, you estimating time inside that big mall will be at least 45 mins to 1 hour, start to finishing. I never do those one entire afternoon my any time schedule to shop. MY ENTIRE life.

Driving 10 mins. Not too far.


With nick, we have to drive VERY VERY far, including the filling up the tape water. He normally just carried himself. I keep him accompany in the cold with the jacket on, we wait at the facet. That is a cottage country, you have no other tape water to wash or something for filtering the drinking water at the Berkley. At least that is his way finding things out. That is the emergency drinking water. I do the filter assembly. 2 on Top, 2 below, you have to hook it in between.Very heavy.

You have a lot of this problem someone telling you doing something, your eye sights are not looking at it straight. Not the paint, not the wall, not the pot, not the clean up.

Not the shoe, not the extra cleaning shoes that 10 mins, for lasting one full year.

Everything is dirty, because there is only the mouthful jobs, and that is not like a home you saying you trying to be with another guy, or starting another real family. 

My eye got tired, I need 5 mins. I have to find a way, looking at the right distance not to complaining about it. You all just looking straight to me, lazy, inept, and passing an age limit, not just the waist line, there are something awaiting you, with that money statues at deficiency like your own health issues. 




No comments:

Post a Comment