1/08/2023

If you going on Ice? No...you gain weight, something lean forward. Correct, gain some weight at the front. And its very very harsh cold on the ice.

I don't go to the ice skating anymore, and by the way I tell everyone I quit and fix my wound, I dont know why I am still staying at this weight. But you keep that shape if you going back to the ice. 

My current is fine, correct. The Ice.

No, not before. ...uh, what I used to look like? The waist line below. No, I don't go to touch, near, or close by anything ice skating. No. 3 years ago? Not even the roller skate.

No, I am not planning anything Olympia.

No, not partner. I quit, I am fixing the wound. 

The way you girls in the American standard, the UB, or what...your definition are nothing close by the Internet. I am going straight at the Internet per number saying. That is the standard???

Its is in English scale definition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment