1/02/2023

In my family, my mother cut her own mother' nails, she is fat on the stomach belly...old. She cut her nails, and toes. She fix her own black toe nail issue.

I fix my own nail, and the foot harden skin issue. I show her.

When you are next by a girl, whom, you thought like every those Mean Girls Barbi Doll World, inside the movie, until you getting them. Dressing really pink, and really know every nail tool in the salon shop, or the hair shop. Like the movie: Glueless.

Its you wishing to see the skills. How swiftly that is. You mean you can cut your own foot to bleed, that is what you are saying, not saying its someone else's foot. Oops....! 

I see this is the interior design, meaning like one of those TV = the Star showing up my roof birds, or I scream? followed?


When you decide your commitment

Personally I never had a commitment, its the Time last, its how we live by day, if we seeing each other. Right now, you are saying you cooking for which of whom? 

Like me, I was saying how many places I get here 35+ ~ 100+? You think that is not a money issue. Even just to make something easier....to be honest, I don't think you all trying to hold up your panic nerves, another guy has to hold your hands, in front of me? 

This is my side of the commitment to them. I don't really know how we end up things, but I have to think? You suppose to have a job, saying that how you deal upon your parents landing at their world, to make a million with this one thing the movie. I never say I don't help you, if you just doing your own very processing paper works. Your heart is not steady. Everything you touch with your both hands, the guys cannot tell, or they are too absent mind to looking at your own height.

Your both hands are shaking, your cannot stand up your height right, your eye sight wavey, you looks funny, and shaken....something so wrong with you. You have no idea what I concluded about any of you girls where you should end up.

 

Let's say - My mother or my parents helping me somewhat

Now its the time for me to think for them? It is everyone's family unit, you pitch somewhat in to arrange something, hoping their brain are not dead in the process, so they might have a future, you write your paper like a standing right human, not Ape, not monkey, you see how you becoming what you suppose to becoming.

You are "commanding" your parents

You ordering the Boys Band, now they are adults for sure, not before?

You are not instructing, you are forcing everyone, including every guy if they act for you to raise up your voice.

So psycho to me, every scene.

You are shaking, shaken, you cannot process anything in any sense, to any bigger or smaller, or someone else, or something NEVER in your world context, too good to be true.

There is a reality that is very very bad, and you are one of those very very bad reality, I want nothing to do with any of you, seriously. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment