1/21/2023

Ireland, next by England. Correct, that is where I am going. 愛爾蘭, 我去的地方

I may not need to wait for my money, so I went to ask them. Sometimes the girls jobs just keep saying things, explaining A to Z, and talking to them. I think I going to their concert the best.

I gonna settle a few things just pack and go. 

You so sure, when I seeing how many guys in front of me, I know their face or personality, like anyone could figure it out in their fan base. I have no idea whom they used to be each them, not even Ronan. When you talking on the PC, it just sounds like....an PC, I am talking to a PC never stop 10 years ago.


I can have enough money, even to purchase local I am telling you. Meaning independent things. But right now I am asking them temporarily? 

You need to have a career to sound like before you saying a relationship. I keep saying, keeping a pension before 65 years old. You have no idea how the Future or the World will becoming....having that security, you can always secure ANY ANY guy, for tiny decency, an instant noodle shredded carrots, cucumber, avocado, or green leafy. That is how the weight coming down, you will have a brand new day, one of those?


Try to make money sound like a hobby, at least your talking methods or the professionalism or the sharpen of the mind don't wear out in time.

I know what you mean you saying the girls traditional jobs are the housewife. No, they all lose the appearance. For the white confident guys, meaning they are always happy, you never live in a life, always happy, meaning no calculation to the people's world. Happy !!

And then seeing certain things, they can ask for a higher things whatever you all meant the guys on the equality things says.


No comments:

Post a Comment