1/21/2023

The guys attitude...a lot of that I assuming, yeah. I did assume. To really seeing a real guy, that is a different thing I ever think of. Might be you girls real and true?

For example...

In 2018 I really have seen okay, behind...that is why I change. I playing that Apple, because what I was told, so I telling them exactly. When I get to Ireland, all my attitude, just get rid of the guys when I land, how about that? If the things are not bad enough, I would never do that?




A lot of Guys

4 Stove, I assuming, correct

Cleaningness not sex, I assuming, correct

Money, not sex. I assuming, correct

Impaired, inept, laziness, dirty, not sex, I assuming, correct.

Get rid of the periods smell, and the pads all those expense the guys seeing, I assuming, correct.

Soaking in the bath, I say that myself

Don't bother getting out of the tube, I say that myself

Dental washing the tape water, or floss, I say that myself

How to washing the bathroom, the toilet, and the sink and the bath, I say that Taipei Tape water, or underground water, I was original wishing, whatever major it is the Chemistry. That is not assuming, most guys don't know.

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment