1/01/2023

Me? I don't have that feeling at all. I told you some account about ....certain things long while ago, how they were doing this Google + , how they stop....and this Science Museum & Barns & Nobles.

When I was running in Time, exactly like that Justin Timberlake materials, that doesn't mean my life anything better for a longest time, I halt it at 2018-2020. Beside the Flower Thousand Bone (2015), Eben Pagan, singing / Pitch Perfect probably blacken everyone, math comet blacken me its.....they show up in 2022 in the physical scales to the name NASA landed in front of my eyes. You know how much money to run a project inside a NASA.

I just didn't get on the Camera video to film myself how blacken I becoming......just waving a math in the time, like they all knowing that behind, when I run, or they imagine I put all the materials in "Britney - Hold it Against me", Keanu Reeves "Sweet Nov", my brithday, everyone else birthday, and Earthquake equation including the Tornado + all the natural disaster from 2015 + Da Vinci Notes.

The facts don't get my blacken.

There is another process I did tell you, they don't waste any material for saying how you waste 2014 to 2020, that time. No, they didn't. For example, one concept its Reinaisancess idea. Or you say Lords of Ring. I didn't have the movie, so I say 4 IPhone browser opening, like Safari, 4 points frame, Youtube, another frame, the authorship another frame, to the content within another frame.

So there is about how many materials I briefly telling you what I see behind. I cannot really tell you all that because most time you need to be sure what you say, a lot of people cannot see it. Including the Comet.

But NASA when it shows up everyone can see, including I can see. It will be very evidently, I blacken with the rest of every materials so far I know I see.....that is the simple way saying it. 

Including the Science Museum + their Barns & Noble, people with the uniform are training for the higher evolution. I roughly know that is good for you. Meaning I actually be more relax if your Congress means you don't need to learn, to rotton to die, just the way you are, I never stopping you really.

I try to telling the people behind me, near me, met me in UB, don't do that.

But the rest of the world, I just say forget it, they wish to fallen rotton, never get up.



No comments:

Post a Comment