1/14/2023

Money

Panic means your entire being are internally very very roaring. Your brain neurotransmitter are firing every 2 seconds on your thoughts, and if you were me, your eyes shifting so fast, you can just sit down and close your eyes and go to sleep. Stop thinking to cause that anxiety how Zen practice in the modern American civilization has something to offer.

Do you introspect in life ALL the time?

Your all girls perfect Buddhism the 8 fold path? Not granting the fairy God mother those tales? Wish and swift? That’s called the wishful thinking. You are a girl, not a guy. You know what that means in ANY any any society they telling you in class, out class, you watch yourself where you are going ? You don’t need to compromise certain things for that money isn’t the most immediate instant gratification ?




In your life, you have a belief, that belief you keep right inside your mind for that’s the only prayer I lay low til the end of life what you will take with you to the next life

Remember YOUR Buddhism? What exactly that SMCH teaching you reading at? So do you hire someone to investigate I say my mothers friend’s sister what she suddenly to do in her life?
She didn’t graduate in that career field, she went back for the career to take off. You say the money is TOO LITTLE!

You reading this library I say you borrow free book?

How many things you did exactly what I told you so?



You know this Tina Jojo has this how my luggage entire inside land from the second floor all the way to the lobby floor EVERYWHERE opens? They were at the house that’s an open space. The moment my audition ended or she planned on with it. And me and Hank just stood there watching her psycho every step the way. Hank is a IT major, meaning the science major. I don’t think he was that extremelist considering no one home, Tina + Aria gone back Taiwan, he is the last one to leave and me home watching his property + a dog came up floor to sleep in my bed. Did I say that was an OPEN concept?
I rental my own perfect car, Hank himself drives EVERYONE other than me? That Tina imagine her short limbs first landing in California has to go out every second she feels like = massage far away or bubble tea restaurant me watching them eating on Hank’s bill. 
I occasionally made Hank food? Where Tina entire kitchen space where I was vegan at? We were all the similar age that hoping something new in California and guess where that Tina Jojo minds never stop “Imagining” it’s where she made her life with Hank, she only makes life possible only she breathing at it, everyone else dead. None of us jobs are important ! Only her job is the greatest !


You are not sure about your life belief, you are not steady inside or outside, your entire speech it’s your mother this, your father this, your sister, perfect uncle, perfect cousin this that.

You make sure you yourself sound less perfect at it. 
You define stuffs in life. I was not doing that because that persons lifespan is shorter if you really think about a relationship! You never think I thought about the career and him and I choose? Him.
It’s a real thing happened. 
I cannot figure it out by the most near my time theory at that first try? My methods has to involved the IBM computer excel sheet to plot. It’s the data never ends called me Anna dreamy.

You have seen your entire classmate running, outside. You sit home Friday night weekend at that desk bind to. That’s where the TV says, how me Seth met just 2 semester ago, the first landing in UB. My mother helps me to secure James housing on the second floor much better at it. That’s where I settle my thoughts to ….imagine imagine imagine. 
You didn’t notice I start at saying every the modern history of the invention by the “modern theory”, the  “modern history”,  the modern “methodity” NOT the comic book I have a what destination business after the high school? That’s called the fantasy.  






You never looking at yourself tired, isn’t it?


You lost inside your life purpose because that’s you try on the money every teen since you grew up in America. When the age comes, you just have to hold on a job, your inside screaming none stop someone else succeeding ! All of you are looking the exactly the same.

I didn’t do things with that in mind as a career when that Russian I don’t know what they made out the first things after 2014 were the whole year 2015 Catching Fire the professional killer !!
1st year were the entertainment world
2nd I went back exactly the science and invention lab lab lab lab real technician works. You theorize something and made it happens so I start at Tesla patent and Da Vinci Notebook, what junks I ever remembered. 

I will tell you myself I look so real in 2014, not yet to get to this 2018-2020.
You didn’t see someone they got a skill I spit blood internal everywhere?
That was NEVER MY Career is the only thing. You give yourself 1 extra year, 2 extra year I need to finish this then I figure it out?
Life is never steady has a turn all the time?





Life 
Life views
Life resourceful methods 

You ever get your heads clear what’s the priority things, things evolve to that TV, it’s not man made man, it’s God made man ? You keep this attitude without your parents on your phone you tremble every life harsh degree no end!

Your attitude, your philosophy, your perceiving the big picture from A to Z, you asking your parents so needed for that permission, remember?

Aren’t we the same age? I look so I needed my father this my mother this.
My too perfect cousin this or that !





No comments:

Post a Comment