1/14/2023

You do math per budget digit degree when you run for life term? What if the TV absorb 4 points frames I end up the beginning or the ending of the frames at it?

I conclude I jump to another book by book since 2015? Too many people needed I exist, or else they cannot live I am telling you. Oh ~ I start saying that no end 2015. One 2014.

Do you understand that it’s 10 years pass, I suppose to ask you, “Where you all been?”

I could be also 10 years siting in those remote hut no life commotion going on, but I don’t lose my eyesight when I need to do things? Things get done because needed to not to entertainment? What if it’s I walk in, I found out the entire Simon those perfect worlds everyone dead on the ground? All gone in one set location to another set location?

Without Simon I die? I then what?

You don’t see life might be like that if the TV becoming real? Those are the real human or the real scenes or the real movie production they say they are? 

I will be telling you if they all dead ghosty format, the last things they would ever imagine were the photo on the internet big wide everyone someone demo

Demonstrate every next step !












I can just tell you, when you becoming a Ghosty, it has never nothing to do with your money at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment