1/27/2023

MY Father is the 3rd person, name Johnny.,......passport expire, lost the customers, cannot get the rental agreement, my mother has to?

Hold up this family? So? He get married once again to your American green card, he sent in black and white, is he color blind? In the Pitch Perfect "Song of the original" that try out, my mother say "He should be dead before he cheat", next frames are "Black and white" showing up Eben as a girl.

Tell me, I have no idea....but I remember how the family its not holding it up, all your MD has nothing but too perfect family, so every kid ends up on the street, that person would be ME.

How now those prince and princess games, why don't you just be dead and hell.

Keep turning around the spin, for saying not the bad words hear enough.....2014, will be 10 annicversay since 2013. I tell you...I changed. Kindness forward.

Kindness games....you will see, how well I am willing at all for TED.  Everyone behind will suffer eternity, see how far I will go, and the money never stop, so the face card one by one get jailed from TED. Isn't this great?

What's wrong? Too perfect on the facial muscle on fame and camera.  This is in the name of your God Christian, the sentient being deliverance in jail. What a great laugh!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment