1/30/2023

๐ŸŒŸ My parents dying okay? That age after 60 ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ Sometimes the assign, just imagine to whatever ending up one guy, one things, same age its not a big deal thing, they are telling me the truth. I accept that. I am telling them I heard that. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’

Of all things I did hear? I am trying to put up all the things I say I understand in English, one by one?

My parents are over that age limited, okay? Right now, you could build up one guy, one community, his everything in his world, where he happy most, no matter what guy ought to be that? Sometimes just being decent. In case you don't get any guy  = where is my money? 

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ You girls don't consider people's morality issue.

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ You keep leashing you have a life, no one else has a life.

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ You are so harsh to anyone around you, you might be the girl very harsh to the guy. The guy might be very harsh to the girl.

 

You have to make it a livelihood. The girls I given you so many saying 1 to Z, If you just follow everything I say so and make it, you all can one by one getting a guy, to some more stabilize world guys. They have nothing but strolling their life empty houses?  

I cannot know everything what's going on. But I told them first? 

Okay? They are the star, give them some credits. I already done this how everyone told me no the thousand times, things on the ground picking it up the tear? I burn them down, how about that? 

Every

Single

Time.

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ Being rejection is not a big thing. Sometimes just trying to considerate other people's life, not so limited to your own tiny mind, tiny world, everyone else didn't hold a job. What if its a younger girl or a young guy holding up my parents, to some decency, they got a job? My head hurt, and you receive their donation from me?

You want to listen to yourself talking, or here is the check, SHUT UP, we are through here?




No comments:

Post a Comment