1/30/2023

You are inside your mind, broken in piece, of the Past. You are !

You have a current situation whichever this stagment you keep pushing it on, to imagine me.

I am from Taiwan. Not America. Under that American Capitalism, they are very very harsh, worsen of all those 194 country degree. Meaning talk mature, sit mature, posture mature, do your hair mature, highlight, or what, show up / dress up mature, make-up, formality, writing, sample writing, creative writing. 

Taiwan just means, we don't have a royal, but in case we having it, they are not that harsh as badly as that ever to be will equal that "America Constitution under the Capitalism". 

You didn't hear me saying a word, you think you and me are the same, all the time to compare !!!!! I am not the one doing anything to you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment