1/31/2023

oh ~Joey Fatone and Nick Carter birthday are the same?

What does he sing? I wrote a lawsuit. 

That is not what they actually look like? I was telling Kian this morning about this Home Alone House, its per act I copy, just how he screams. Its true. Every word true. NYC that is uncle, like Nicky? Is there another reason I should be screaming never stop on the bank issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae142snWyO4

House 1 = Shane, literally just keep screaming

House 2 = NYC, Nicky

House 3 = Ronan is red hair mother with a pack them that MIddleton video, I think Nicky also a red hair when he was youth, on my video here.

House 4 = The High Tech Brian, my landlord here Tony, mother is Marley? He is an owner and the bugler at the same time? Tony's wife is from Chicago, and his father has the business. They have one kid while I was there taken the photo with him.

So I took Kian, I think he is the music producer, that is Better Man, Seth = Shane? and nicky I think.

I go and healing that Mark and Brian at the Flower Thousand Bone (2015), I actually seeing Mark inside his bed, I every day sitting next by until he gets better in the dim light darkness. Brian got his arm dislocated. 


Every SINGLE time I seeing that Seth UFO, I literally screaming never stop since 2017, that is how that first video 2018 air, those Precious Moment, I am all red target on it the photo starting. I have not stop screaming every single time.


No comments:

Post a Comment