1/01/2023

Saw it

 I didn't talk, or anything to my brother.

... The fish tank. You mean the ASMR lobster? I personally don't eat those things. But it was 30 years ago the Night Market front row that even before you starting the Night market, right at the front that today its a different store. When I was a kid. Its a long time ago.

Uranus, like fish tank, playing the night market? I did see the balloon, but we are here not like Japan those you mean inside the comic book. No, we don't have that here. You have the Tom's World those high tech places I told you, the Apple Factory its gone. 

The current night market .....its they selling stuffs, you go by vendors to vendors.

You mean the pet shop? That would be I walking in the more darkness having the night market those bun with the meat ball in it, i throw at the police dog for....But the reality its there are human on the road, not the police dog, but it is the street exactly on that Pet shop. I seeing the tree at, its a little darker, away from the nightmarket to go to City Hall /101 direction. 

The police doesn't know its for their dog....it just one night I did that. I looking at the tree, they sometimes its fense in, sometimes its open, and you look at the design, and the dogs. Here are the walkway, you see the dogs, or the bikes, true. Less store here. No...just one meatball there. I knew about that...not I told everyone at all. Not really. That is many years ago. I was aware of something, okay, that vendor only has 6 or 5. I do eat that, I cannot keep throwing that?! But there is a location I throw. That is one of the location. 

No, you are not supposed to do that. But I remember where, and there are some other places too.  

? ?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment