1/17/2023

Shane 2

💕 Hi Shane, you finish your paper desk? My term? You guys gonna go with the tour, I go and see Brian or Ronan? His touring date I think its Denmark I thought I read. We have a flight to land there. Where exactly on the map.....far far far way. I been to Nice from New York, not from here to Nice. Last time I go to Thailand from Buffalo, I vomit the moment I get down.

🥠🥟🍱🌮🌯🍕🍟🍔 Good Morning Shane, sincerely welcoming you all to enter this Asian pacific region, during to this upcoming Chinese New Year upon next Week, we all wishing you all a pleasant stay and derive all things in your way, and may that Health, peace and in harmony be with you for many decades to come. It was a temperature drop yesterday, I keep indoor, please check that weather indicator color, it didn’t happen too often or else I will get some stuffs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment