1/17/2023

Shane 3

Hi, not to sound like behind you back. You check in China culture better. All your guys friends for. Taipei here, no dress no shoe. Those college gala or dress up occasion, it’s only in America. You tell Brian 2 weeks later. Or 1 month after. Not here. It’s all humility running deep. And…you can just see that YouTube Hailey those hair, plain shirt, shoes but height. Well, that’s Brian’s job? Her brother. I will tell Ronan myself. You tell Brian not now. Like open shoes sparkle 2 strips, 1 down or 1 upper, the girls shoes. Maybe you all finish these lawsuit, and call first. There is nothing here it’s all humility running deep.

 

 

🔥 You want me to honest say something ? 🔥🔥🔥 My father when he was young, my grandpa wants to pull a gun on his head to execute at it. You have a half eternity to pay at it your bank and +interests. When you finish paying, sit over there to think what a materials you ever carried inside your mind, body, soul pieces. Your brain does not work, your ethic is what? Try next time? You have a selection friendship to becoming the entire band nightmare, on what? Leaning toward? I growing old so ridiculous unaware how I exist, how I capable. That half eternity hasn’t started yet. Why don’t you imagine the day you finish it all these debts collectors just meant it you had a job does for a living, not half eternity waiting on it !!🔥🔥🔥🔥💥 I have no mood, remember ? Your face to cover sound like I have an dignity, Shane. Life has a money stake and? Just when everyone came to ruin it ALL at the same time. You don’t even know what’s 商鞅with 妲己 story over that Simon Cowell. It’s you serving your own right FULL eternity of it! Look at everywhere…if you want to keep getting jailed, trust me, I don’t need a half eternity myself!! What you ever think whom I am made of.I forget …I think 2nd movie: National Treasure https://youtu.be/Im1IMxnVRbU

 
 
 
You know how man like to be inside his heart, soul, mind pieces to Power and Fame, and especially glittering gold sprinkle chocolate on the Vinila ice cream? Look around that stakes of the “Money sign”…you will listen careful one more this funny business how I not just thrown your entire company every single human on debts and jailed, you will see what Bible in the End time that simple paper back I have what power overseas Heaven and on Earth. You want to struggle you want to fight on, you have the friends issues, I will tell you exactly what you need in your life, that half eternity you seeing nothing but black and white !
The entire Sailor Moon has only one task = makes that Tim Cook loves what you are. Let me guess, it’s my faces has a shame next by it ! Every girls not important….did I ask your height or your brain or friendship ? Remember what I say my facebook, that banner it’s at Eben Pagan. I know my house UFO UB Seth or I imagine what I really know Seth UB LGBT running on the stair? It’s Conan Detective thief. This world has a lawful society, you never seen a world that has no laws structure anymore …want to guess?

System upload, I cannot hear you!


 
When a TV shows up whole wide world snd see, you Shane bet on it, it’s 1/10 saying it, or that’s 1 ppm meant it. Her Very first life, to this End Time ends up here !! Don’t you relate that drama so perfectly ? Every dream or hope and too perfect too pretty Bello to be true on Evergreen? What do I say Seth thinks? He is too pretty even over the girls…that’s how our conversation began on feeble and aging process. That one day …your potential on the brain power structure how to among what? Tim Cook woredraw to whom on that Same Sailor Moon book? What a coincidence on look I label black and white through Pinterests. Try to engineer your tiny fame jobs daily life as that Money Concept and real Corperation style someone born at it, it’s your name on my faces when the rain comes without a trace…I even video showing you how plain that personality ever to be, don’t you agree? SHUT UP, Birds.

 

 

When what? The liberal art married to a sound machines, that’s Steve Jobs says hardware and software marriage you mean Apple Johnny England knight my dad name in English on golden ratio Da Vinci …oh ~~you read? You literate? You articulate out? You Business master mind kind instead of the sing bugs? What did I say that young JC Chasez on my Pinterest firing off without a contract disappear to all these insect bugs world has a Queen? Seen the movies? How does that contract missing it before we all getting here i blah on 2018-2020, Tim Cook hear? How does this youth Chasez, not Ancient Chasez 3D mock up star war becoming a real visual reality on the first daring try?

Sir, it’s leaving without a trace mark
Ing at me, right?



The brain 💖 containing the space to Mind that enclose within the skull. Olaf doesn't have a skull, ever imagined that? Frozen? Or...lets' see how this literal sense, not deliberate being present moment how you surf the entire universe will becoming the Power Structure at the imagination Level? uh ~~~Then we talk the only language you might found enchanted. The melodious sound to that Wow factor nature, were not New World Order (NWO), you reading it? American classified on the English basic definition words? The songbirds of that psalm, the angelic realm of the rythm, when the showering upon the grace and divinity, its between the religion or the philosophy, were not science, its the Theologian? Guess whom I lecture too? Eben Pagan !! THE Paganism. A music sheet made of the interval of different segment, so repeated while it required doing so. The pitch to be found, that ascending or the descending the first notation would be? uh eel wu ay oh !? ~~~You speaking Irish ~~~You see, Shane, I didn't need to conquer your land yet, if that is another 20 years barren land talking to that Ronan. In America, I only get there about 15 years til that Tim Cook Land end! Funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment