1/17/2023

Shane 4

Every single you Shane's family, old, young, girls, wife, gf, whatever friends....to that I oversee Top that Westlife from the Very Top, if daring one human show up, one second air, word, sound, look, per degree I know its wrong, you will see...daring the gang to be how overprotected Britney used to be little Britney name in the 90s. Understand? One person dare to opening up your mouth to try ever again one penny when I say math I count by digits, your entire Ireland sunk it to the land its just a finger tip on the map, the furthust distance in this world. Understand? One friend dare to try....my father's perfects friends just like those Keanu we first met, I say to Simon, his journey to China for that Tiger land on Jackie Chen in China Expo 2010 Classify material...you see.....there are many ways a lot of people paying dearing, on every debts I say, its even and square by the blood thirst count. You counting on the Eon or Kalpha, or you imagine the Bible, was less said...between two of us, you will see whom evoltuion going on with the Day should descend that Heaven, how hell becoming the Eternal Oneness with the darkness, not just forever vowing at. Understand? One person dare?

 

Let me remind you the Africa.....you see...CNN daily in Asia its your present annoying....to that accent every girls blackn has to utter....Vow! Its the accent issue, I cannot hear that Westlife interview on the phone ring. I called? To this every classify material you will be sue one of this day to every 9 generation bankcrupt. I am the way I am, remember the name. What that Bible saying it. And when one person daring to show up, on this massive facebook flooding issue, I state my words, and never ending up in the jail, is or were or will be ensure the entire human race ending up in jail other than me?! You see...someone dare to saying it in the public view, everyone in the police force will be telling you how the Criminal Mind works in that Victoria Secret = When I state the math per degree accuracy and precision in digits label, not just the digital Era Art, you know how the face stain on starf, like Kian? You see....someone does not have an shame even in your shower to read EDTA on your shampoo label, to every space you should ever enter, that Song Birds, the air, the sun, the fire, the electrocity, to that every guilt...you will know God reign this world per min second, you shall go to hell the day every car DMV I notify them ahead of time. To that signature how I sway my words, to how many folds I really deliver, you bet on that Time never stop at the rare (car lights)



So many people don't write it down on the piece of paper, you know how America will always ensure their Congress forever exist under the democracy? You mute to listen, or you ear off to read? You bet on it? But you see....one of the factor on someone's brain just demonstrate to your Ireland entire land or bank, on lending issue.....I start it to purchase will never start on anyone else cash but my own. My business only the cash flows to where my background was....all by myself.....and then you see....when someone so cute, and adorable to mesmorizing that lies in front, like a cover story~~~ there is a sound by language to math in digits, I say I count, or you meant you either writing down yourself and read it out loud, or that per mins or second, you will be detain the very door exit? Understand? When I say the math to that comet, you will bear in mind, per words I say, per date I meant, per sunlight every exist, shall God every exist regent forever and ever, capish? Comprendi? None parle unglare? Excuse Moi?


Hate has to carve at it the heart level, you understand? Its Oneness with Shiva, don't I show whom? Nicky, or Kian, or Brian? 1 2 3 4 1/2? When someone so willing to stand Side by Side, want to watching that Keanu Reeves High Definition movie? To that every lawsuit I carrying through, its every legal in my pocket. You understand, how one person efforts does not emcompass a mate, no matter whom they are, classmate, friends, hiring human resource procedure? Your planet not even one person making it yet since 1789 the French evolution to this money stake says. But then again, the bank always agree, this world will forever remain the democracy, that entail forever that American Passport here I come with the First amendment Bill I breach..don't you want to step on that siren how anyone in the born statue can be that ET VS on Hands off myself, that is Bieber's gf...used to be? Selena...not Serenity. When my tones carried a language in the details how to paint a story, and let along how the poetic mood to sway that sound music score to one day burnt down you or the entire human race per degree my money pocket, 194 country on leasing their loan at my running out of the breath in time, its by the interests they owing to me the day the JOB were finished, not the day.....how shall you saying it....its I confident not enough, or the love on the blind sight, all this Westlife member, I cannot raise them in jail, for Giving to Peace Mexican ex President were at the Green Gala, Supreme Master Ching Hai......you see....the money its when your Ireland Wiki stated the Class issue, the World of Our Own, not just the American Capitalism under, it is to encourage anyone making it the way to Top, without saying the life is sufficient enough, not knowing why or how they stated that causes. Understand?

未提供相片說明。



One subject called "Ancient Chinese", how the Ancient Chinese History included, the Ancient Chinese Artifact, the Chinese Palace Museum, not just the Chinese Museum....to imply you, how you Irish world strife on Tradition, you agree? You should confused, and starting on the Birth Certificate how Past meets the Future, your court feel and touch, the reality, how born, and die, Edge of Tomorrow (Tom Cruise), its one of your belief system, or by job career occupation. I need any of you, at all.....

 

💖You should believe everything crystal clear....how ALL the WAY on the TOP Universe, its not limited to One Earth, how mortality ends at aging process Morality to begins....wordy.

 

可能是 1 人的特寫

 

💯💝 When I am capable to stuff every human eyes with tears, other than mine eyes. You will bet on anything its the ET eyes bigger or Mine EYES. Its per tear dropped, on the heart core to resonance, to that Universe prayers, how per sunday reach to breach, the bench to service....how I wonder your Church still standing all this happening with or without me. Its I believe in you, the Eyes Issues. Right? 


未提供相片說明。


They are called the college dorm boy meeting the college dorm girls blonde? How funny......the day I raising the boy up, not the first day I am on the jobs. What I care any of you ever show up at all ! The tender heart of that melt, the wonderous of the universe secret, the Eon Sunlight rays of that blessing, its by that sincerity, and prayers, how that leads the forever garden in God's world. Eden....the first man fallen the forest, how funny. I telling my jokes for tales, I make a radio living too!
 
未提供相片說明。


💯💝Anything else? Good !

 

未提供相片說明。



No comments:

Post a Comment